Amanda! The new glasses are WAAAAY CUTE! you look hot! I need you to go glasses shopping with me (except I hate to wear glasses) Spence is adorable. I wish I could come out there with Mary!!!
Dave and I have now been married for 9 years. We are the proud parents of Spencer, our delightful and entertaining 4 year old. We live in Provo where Dave keeps busy running his 2 businesses; where Amanda keeps busy running after Spencer; and Spencer keeps busy just running! We are fans BYU football and American Idol. We love eating out (and it shows!),and we love kiddie cones from McDonald's. Basically we enjoy each other and enjoy life, and that's a good thing!
7 comments:
ummm,.. those look like my dad's glasses. Ewe! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new glasses! They are OH so cute!
Super cute! I love them. Reminds me it's time for my nearly-decade-old glasses to hit the road and find some that were actually made in this century.
New glasses are dead sexy.
HAHA Spencer's glasses look like Napoleon Dynamite glasses!
You look fantastic...as usual!
Oh I love your new glasses! I love the expression on your second picture too...so funny!
Amanda! The new glasses are WAAAAY CUTE! you look hot! I need you to go glasses shopping with me (except I hate to wear glasses) Spence is adorable. I wish I could come out there with Mary!!!
Post a Comment