Friday, April 17, 2009

Seriously??

So this is what we were doing on Saturday...yes, just a week ago...






And this is what has happened for the last 2 days...!!




(I should've taken a picture in the morning, cause it was a winter wonderland - it looked like December...except for the cheery yellow flowery wreath on the door)

(this is the most I've seen of the tulips...poor little cold tulips!)
I know this is Utah and everything, but isn't it the middle of April?? Didn't I just wear flip flops on Monday?? As Charlie Brown would say...Good Grief!



4 comments:

Anica said...

So about 7 years ago I planned a bridal shower for one of our old roommates in April...and the morning of the bridal shower it started snowing!! It was crazy. Here I was trying to get the cake, balloons and decorations over to the club house and it was snowing!!! I think everything still turned out nicely but I won't forget that it was snowing in April!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

No way! How crazy. Send a little of that chill down my way. It is full on summer already and we are HOT! A day of snow we be pretty fun.

Kara said...

Unbelievable! Occasionally I enjoy a freak snowstorm during the spring, but MIDDLE OF APRIL? Come on here people, let a girl wear her flip-flops!

p.s. the password protector word is:
PROEVO... weird.

Mason & Laura said...

Snow. In April. Sheesh! I can't decide if that is better or worse than humidity ...