Dave has been in India for work for the last 3 weeks. While he's been away there's been a whole lotta this....

Spencer and Mommy time
There's also been some of this...

Some Grandma Patti, Aunt Becky, and fun cousins time.

Some Grandma Kay time
(not at Disneyland though. It's an old picture...I didn't actually get any pics of family on this last visit...I'm a dork.)

Some Grandpa time (agian, old picture).

Some Uncle Kyle time

Some train time

Some Guitar Hero time.
We are looking forward to...

Some Daddy time!
He gets home in less than 48 hours! Although, the countdown began long ago...
7 comments:
Spence is just so darn cute. It's so weird to see his little baby pictures. Just weird cause he is so big now. What a cutie!! I could eat him!
I guess we are excited to have Dave home too,.. Except,.. now that i think about it, Peter always works more when Dave's in town,.. It's a bitter sweet thing I guess!
I'm excited for Dave to get back, too. Finally, no more of this "I can't tonight, Dave's not home so I have to stay with Spencer..." business. You need to come play!
Also, I love your background and header! So cute!
You had me there- I thought "You went to Disneyland again??!" So it's a good thing you didn't otherwise I'd be jealous. I guess I still am jealous. :)
I like that picture of Spencer playing the guitar- he's so cute. :)
I am so glad that Dave is back by now. Hope you are enjoying him. I loved visiting with your Mom back in Paradise. And Kyle is such a man now. When did that happen?
Fun blogs (the last two) Spencer is quite a performer...he loves the limelight and attention :)! Hope you had fun in Ca! I've been meaning to call lately but haven't gotten to it somehow but I will soon so here's your warning :)
I just noticed that Spencer looks a lot like you in that first picture.
Post a Comment