Here are some new funny things Spence has said recently...
Dave has been training for a marathon, and running A LOT lately. He gets very sweaty which Spencer, of course, notices. One night after Spencer was asleep in his bed, Dave went in to give him a kiss goodnight. In his sleep Spencer said, "I want a sweaty hug and a kiss, Daddy!" (ewww.)
Spencer - "Daddy, don't bug him!" (as in, "don't bug me!")
Later, talking to me about Daddy..."Yeah, let's go bug him...it's fun!"
Often, when I have worked on something...ie, setting up train tracks, making a cheese sandwich, stuff like that...Spencer will tell me, with much enthusiasm, "Mom! That looks great! You did a great job!" (Cause that's the kind of stuff I say to him...those are the kinds of things I like to hear back to myself!)
Spencer - puts a cup to his ear (like you would a seashell), "Mommy, do you see that sound?"
Me - "No, what do you hear?"
Spencer - "I hear Jingle Bells!"
Me - "what did you learn in primary today?"
Spence - "um, learn about Jesus."
Me - "oh good. what else did you learn about?"
Spence - "and we get a fish!"
Me - "cool! did Jesus eat fish?"
Spence - "no, he didn't eat fish." pause "penguins eat fish!"
Athen 10th Birthday
8 years ago

1 comment:
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha! He is so dang funny!! I love that kid!!! So are you telling me that i need to say things to Bailey and I want to hear back in a year?? Humm,.. Would it be bad to teach her,.. "Bailey, you are so skinny!" Tee Hee!! ;)
Post a Comment