Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spence-a-saurous

Spencer LOVES dinosaurs! He knows the names, he can do the sounds, he can walk like them...it's pretty awesome (see video below). As a result, I am learning quite a bit about dinosaurs as well...more than I ever thought I would want to know =). His favorite dinosaur is the ferocious T-Rex - he always likes the scary things - t-rexes, sharks, snakes...what is going on here? Oh the things I'm learning about the male species.

I have talked about the Dinosaur Museum (up at Thanksgiving Point) a couple of times, and how Spencer asks to go there almost every day...that and Disneyland. When he FINALLY did something on the potty, we took him the dinosaur museum to celebrate!


Spencer and his precious T-Rex.
Family pic at the beloved Dinosaur Museum, at a VERY special celebration!

Does anyone know the name of the dinosaur behind us? Spencer does. What a genious.

There are all sorts of fun activities. Dave had to get in on the action.

Digging for bones.
On a completely different subject...Spencer LOVES to take pictures. These last two he took of Dave and I at the museum.

First, our feet...

Then, a pretty good one! Except for Dave's cheesey smile, I think this one turned out pretty good! Way to go Spence!



Here is the video of Spencer and his pre-historic friends. It's almost a minute long (I usually try to keep things shorter than that, cause let's face it, I know I have a short attention span...), but the end is worth it. He does a pretty good T-Rex impression!


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Bailey's favorite thing,.. Spencer's Roar. Did I hear him say that the t-rex is roar-ie? If so,.. SOOO funny! What a big boy!

Amanda said...

Yes, he said the t-rex is roar-ie!! I'm so glad you caught that, cause it's like the best part! I always knew you were awesome =).

Mason & Laura said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is hilariously cute! I know Gwenn is gonna want to watch this 100 times a day :)

Jill And Thain said...

Love his pictures the feet are awesome the heads eh anyone can do that. No that's so cute. He's sure fun. Loved the chore blog too those were so cute.