Sunday, March 8, 2009

I heart flip flops

I was at Target the other day, minding my own business, and saw something I couldn't resist:



Super cute flip flops!!


Is it Spring yet?? I am so excited to wear these! I just have to paint my toe nails first...


(Oh, I heart Target too.)

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I know! When we were there on Friday, they were just calling my name, begging me to pick them up... but I refused. "No," I said. "I need to get presents for the girls, not myself." They continued to taunt me from their pretty little flip flop shelf, but I resisted... and now I just want to go back and pick me up a pair. :) Very cute choice, btw.

Anica said...

They are cute! You'd love a trip to NC right now...today it will be in the 80's!

DC Diva said...

I heart both too!

Amanda said...

We are deffinatly twinners for this post, most deffinatly!

Mason & Laura said...

hahah, "minding my own business" that is silly Amanda :) It's been like 80 degrees for the last few days, and NOT humid. Wanna come visit?! I'll even let you bring your new flipflops

Anonymous said...

oh those are cute! good choice. I love Target too. It's right across the street from work which I think is a good thing. Sam he thinks it's bad...but what does he know!

Melody said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE target. Kelly makes fun of me. My idea of a fun time out is being able to wander around Target with no kids. But I can't even look at flip-flops yet. My girls are obsessed with them, and once they put them on, I won't be able to get them off until the next snow (which might not be that far off, I guess).