Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Picture Tag!

6th folder, 6th picture



Spence rocking out in our hot tub last summer. There is a hilarious video of him dancing in the hot tub (same day this pic was taken) on my facbook page. For some reason I've never been able to get it to download here. Anyway, I love his huge smile. He's just having so much fun!

I now pronounce...Mary, Laura, Jill, Jessie, Melody, Melanie, Leslie, and Delayne...tagged.

2 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

Didn't know you had a hot tub! We will for sure have to stay friends so you'll invite me over to use it. JUST KIDDING! Cute picture though! :)

Jill And Thain said...

cute picture :). I'm tagged huh ok well I will not be a party pooper I put up a picture of me with Spunks. I didn't know you had a hot tub either!! You've been holding out on me!