Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am a Child of God

Here is an interesting rendition of "I am a Child of God," but it's pretty much my favorite rendition now =). Listen for the part about "with parents kind and dear" as it has been changed to "with parents like daddy." What a gyp! Oh also, he is trying to speed through it so he can hold the camera and watch himself =).

I also have the BEST video of him dancing in the hot tub, but for some reason it won't download. It is on my facebook page, so if you haven't already seen it, you should check it out, 'cause it's awesome.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love the "with parents like daddy" -that's hilarious. :) And I love his cute little voice. :)

Natalie said...

Oh that is so cute! My girls keep wanting to watch it again and again. They love the "with parents like daddy" part the best. Kaitlyn keeps giggling, and Ashlee keeps copying her. What a darling video that will be treasured for years to come!

The Blaine gang said...

Hey Amanda! You have the best website. It's so cute! I am sorry about your surgery, but am glad that it went well. Anyway, I love the "parents like daddy" part. We moms do most of the work and the daddys get all the glory. :) Love, Jen

Mason & Laura said...

so cute! what a big boy he is!! i love it. (p.s. happy birthday!!!)

CorayFam said...

This is quite possibly one of the funniest and cutest things that I have ever seen. I am laughing so hard right now. Way cute.