Here are a couple of pics from the 4th. Dave and Spence went to the parade, I was not feeling well so I went back to bed instead of going to the parade (2 days later I would find out why I wasn't feeling so well!). They enjoyed the parade, although Dave said that Spence wasn't too sure at first, but he came home waving a little American flag, so I think it turned out to be a sucess. The rest of the day was spent cleaning and organizing our bedroom, making piles of stuff to bring to DI, and hanging much needed curtains in Spencer's room (which have really helped, he sleeps until at least 8 am everyday now - way more tolerable than 6:30am!) That night, of course, we went to see fireworks! Fireworks are one of my favorite things in the whole world! We all enjoyed them very much, Spencer loves fireworks too and talked about them all week.
Dave and Spencer were pooped after the parade and a dip in the "not so hot" tub. (We haven't heated it during the summer.) Spencer put Dave's hat on and then fell asleep. So cute!

1 comment:
I love the picture of spencer and dave conked on the couch...how cute spence put dave's hat on his head!! Also I like your new background. k bye.
Post a Comment