Friday, July 4, 2008

Spencer Thoughts...

Spencer is starting to talk really well, and saying some pretty darn funny things. He even tries to say funny things on purpose - it's so great! The other day he had just woken up from a nap, and I was changing a pretty foul diaper (his, of course). I hadn't even said much about it when he yelled:

"HONEY! THAT IS A VERY STINKY POOPY!"

I laughed so hard, and he laughed so hard too.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That's so funny, that he thought of that himself. And that's so funny that he laughed hard at himself! :)

Natalie said...

Oh how cute. I love the "honey" part. He is such a cutie! Is it o.k to send a subliminal message to Mary about emailing or starting a blog? (Oh wait I just did). :o) I love the deep thoughts too. Keep them coming.

Mason & Laura said...

hi sister:) thanks for commenting on my blog, i love it. and i check yours all the time too...i think it's time to post something new though so that whenever i come visit your site i will be pleasantly surprised with updates! (but p.s. spencer thoughts are hilarious) LOVE YOU!