I realize I am biased, but I think Spencer is pretty darn cute and funny. Here are a couple of videos from the past few weeks that I think you all will find entertaining as well...
Spencer is actually the one who started this! (Doesn't he look like a little gangsta with his saggy pants and baller jersey shirt?)
This is from this past weekend, at a little petting zoo that Spencer thoroughly enjoyed. I guess he really likes donkeys.

6 comments:
No it's not biased,.. he is really cute! What a funny kid!
HAHAHAHA!! I am cracking up here! I loved those videos...sooo adorable. Spencer definitely is a cute kid (and I like his trendy hair style) (oh, and he is looking more like Dave to me...!!)
I love how he immediately says "a donkey!" as soon as he turns around. That was just funny to me. And- I love his little voice. And- I was thinking the same thing as Laura- he's looking a lot like Dave! I used to think he looked just like you. And I still do- I look at him and totally see Amanda, but I can also look at him and totally see Dave.
I didn't know you were blogging! Yea, I love blogs. I can keep up with people and see what they are doing. And yes one day you definitely need to meet my husband, I can't believe you never have! Love your guts!
oh p.s. I'm going to add you to my list of cool people who blog on my blog :-)
I got my background on that Pyzam.com. I do love being home! We will be there again in July so we really do need to get together!!
Post a Comment