Friday morning my sister Alaina calls me and tells me that her and a friend are driving down from BYUI to go to the Jazz vs. Lakers playoff game that night! Of course Dave wanted to go, being the spontaneous nut that he is...and I wanted to go too! We were able to get tickets 10 min before the game from scalpers, and made it just in time to see the one and only David Archuleta sing the national anthem! The Jazz won the game, so it was a pretty great night =). Spencer spent the first half of the game hugging me and telling me it was too loud, and saying he wanted to go home. But during the second half he got into the game...clapping and dancing and just being super cute! Also, supposedly we were on TV that night on the re-cap show after the game...yeah, we're totally awesome. So here is some documentation of our night =)...

I'm pretty sure spence is about to cover his ears in this pic because of all the crazy noise! Dave is doing his "spontaneous nut" face.

David Archuleta on the big screen...He sounded great!
Ok, sorry that all the pictures and stuff on here are always of Spencer, but he is who I spend 95% of my waking hours with, and plus he's super funny...especially when he's getting his groove on...
2 comments:
Hey I have that shirt that you are wearing! Again I must tell you how jealous I am that you saw David Archuleta!!! and holy cow Spencer's dancing is hilarious! My favorite is his facial expression...just happy-go-lucky while his body is getting the groove on.
ok me and Gwenn have spent the last 20 minutes watching all of the spencer videos over and over...and this one is just cracking me up (again) His dancing is so hilariously cute and you and dave are so used to it that you dance along with him. I'd be rollin' on the floor!
Post a Comment