Sunday, May 11, 2008

Girls Day Out


This is a picture (from left to right) of April, me, Stacy, Jill, and Sarah. (Sorry the lighting is so bad in this pic!) We get together once a month to chat and hang out. I love it. I know we each look forward to it. I also do get to see most of them more than once a month, or at least talk to them on the phone. I'm so lucky to have such great friends! Jill and I grew up next door to each other in California. April and Jill and I grew up in the same ward, went to high school together - prom, sleep-overs, stake dances, toilet papering - all that fun stuff. Stacy, Jill, April, and I were roommates at Ricks College. Sarah is also from my hometown and was in our ward (she's a few years younger so we didn't hang out as much in high school). How many people still get together regularly with college roomies and friends they've had for over 20 years? We have been through a lot together, and have always been there for each other. We feel pretty blessed to have each other, and boy do we like to laugh when we get together - it's almost like we're freshman at Ricks again! So here's a Bateman Hoot and Holler just for my girls! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

Aww that is so awesome you get together once a month. I am a jealous. Maybe when I move to Utah (cross your fingers!) I can join you :)

Teresa said...

I am totally and completely jealous! Tell April & Jill hello from me (& Sarah, too if she remembers me). I'm still so bummed that I couldn't come to see you at the beginning of the month. Good, true friends are so hard to come by. You are so blessed to be surrounded by SO many!