Here is a link to some videos we took this week of Dave and Spencer and their dare devil ways! They are pretty darn funny...you can hear me laughing through all of it, sometimes to tears =). I hope you enjoy watching them as much as we enjoyed living them! We are thinking of making Spencer a star by sending them to America's funniest videos or posting them on YouTube or something. We'll keep you all posted on his rise to fame...ha ha!
8 comments:
What a cutie! I enjoyed the videos and your laughing in the background. It was fun to see you guys last week.
Oh goodness,.. SOOO funny!!! I could eat him!! they ARE crazy! I love spencies spinning!!
Those are pretty darn funny. It's fun to see Spencer, and like Natalie said, it's fun to hear you laughing in the background.
And it's fun to see Dave too (I didn't want him to feel left out. :))
hahaha, those were hilarious! I showed Mason and we had a good laugh. Spencer is adorable "again..."
That is really fun. We are glad to see that other parents are as careful with their kids as we are with ours!
Kricket
That is so hilarious!! I love how Dave's finger was stuck in Spencer's pjs...I couldn't stop laughing!! You guys are awesome parents! I love how you just laugh and video tape! I totally do that too!
I am glad you found my blog. Your family is so cute. Love the videos. Looks like you are happy and well. I will be in Paradise next month. Looking forward to seeing your parents.
Post a Comment