hey sis--to move your slide show on the side you need to go back to slide.com and change the size (I made mine 220 X 220) and then copy the code. when you customize your layout "add a page element" and click on the HTML/Javascript. you just paste the code in there and save it! i think i deleted your new e-mail address by accident so that is why i wrote this in a comment :) (so like, i need your new e-mail address again & stuff) also can you think of a "whitty" name for my blog page so I don't have to be "the haycocks" how unoriginal! :)
Dave and I have now been married for 9 years. We are the proud parents of Spencer, our delightful and entertaining 4 year old. We live in Provo where Dave keeps busy running his 2 businesses; where Amanda keeps busy running after Spencer; and Spencer keeps busy just running! We are fans BYU football and American Idol. We love eating out (and it shows!),and we love kiddie cones from McDonald's. Basically we enjoy each other and enjoy life, and that's a good thing!
2 comments:
Wow! I love it! And actually, Mary will do this before I do! So she won't have to be the last of the Mohicans! It will be Gramma Patti!
hey sis--to move your slide show on the side you need to go back to slide.com and change the size (I made mine 220 X 220) and then copy the code. when you customize your layout "add a page element" and click on the HTML/Javascript. you just paste the code in there and save it! i think i deleted your new e-mail address by accident so that is why i wrote this in a comment :) (so like, i need your new e-mail address again & stuff) also can you think of a "whitty" name for my blog page so I don't have to be "the haycocks" how unoriginal! :)
Post a Comment