Thursday, October 1, 2009

"You say Goodbye, I say Hello..."

Goodbye Summer...


  • goodbye temperatures above 80
  • goodbye shorts
  • goodbye flip-flops
  • goodbye watermelon and peaches
  • goodbye fake tan from a bottle
  • goodbye BBQ's
  • goodbye camping trips (that we didn't actually take this summer)
  • goodbye seven peaks water park
  • goodbye beautiful sunshine and long days
  • goodbye patriotic holidays
  • goodbye swimsuits (I will not miss you)
  • goodbye baseball (Dave will not miss you)
  • goodbye family reunions
More like, see you later Summer.

But...

HELLO FALL!!



  • hello beautiful colors
  • hello pumkins
  • hello jacket and cardigan weather
  • hello fun holidays with lots of food and candy
  • hello cute decorations
  • hello pumpkin flavored everything (I love you)
  • hello apples and pears
  • hello corn mazes
  • hello leaves on the lawn to be raked
  • hello apple cinnamon candles
  • hello shorter days
  • hello haunted houses
  • hello candy corn
  • hello Cougar Football

I love Summertime, but Fall is my favorite time of year. Bring it on!

7 comments:

DC Diva said...

Amen sistah.

Anonymous said...

Me too! I LOVE, LOVE, love autumn. It's comfort food season. :-)

Kara said...

It's TOTALLY my favorite season too. Great lists.

Robbins Family said...

I love fall too.

Mason & Laura said...

It is my favorite time of year too! and i LOVE this blog post, and I LOVE your background with the halloween family pic :)

Anica said...

Love your list! Hello everyone wearing modest clothes!

Jill And Thain said...

cute blog even if it's from a beatles song ;). No i like the beatles fine. Autumn here really is the most gorgeous time of year. Hope all is great I miss ya!