Thursday, October 8, 2009

Funny kids

Spencer and Bailey - 2 of the cutest cousins there ever were...
Bailey - "Hi sexy!"
Spencer - "Hi bummy."
Bailey - "Oh hiii!"
My sister-in-law Amanda has been trying to teach Bailey to say "hi sexy" and "I'm a diva" for a very long time now. Her efforts are finally paying off! And it's pretty darn funny. Spencer just says the word bum (or poop or booger) whenever he's trying to make someone laugh. And it usually works.
Today...
Spencer and I were driving in the car and listening to the radio. We were jamming to a song together, and after the song was over Spencer said "My mom is cool." (Darn right about that.) Then a couple of seconds later he said, "Let's find another rockin' song!"
(By the way, I do not know where he got the word "rockin." I do not say that. I'm cool.) =)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my,.. I love that story! Those kids are funny!

Robbins Family said...

That's hilarious. How cute. :)