
I am the counselor over Enrichment in my ward, and these are the samples for the projects we are doing for Super Saturday in October. Normally I'm not gung ho about Super Saturdays because I am not a very crafty person, nor am I a very creative person when it comes to this stuff. But lots of ladies in my ward wanted to have one this year, so we gotta give the people what they want! Luckily I have a fabulous Enrichment leader and committee to work with (shout out to Leslie - hollah!). Leslie says she also is not very crafty, but I pretty much don't believe her...cause she came up with most of this stuff! Wait, maybe she came up with all of it =). Anyway, I'm excited about these items and just wanted to show them off!
p.s. I LOVE my ward. Shout out to all the sistahs in the Provo 6th ward. Even the ones who petitioned for a Super Saturday. =)

10 comments:
I WANNA MAKE THOSE THINGS!! ALL of those things are sooooo so cute! Seriously, I want to learn because I think our ward needs some cute more up-to-date craft ideas for Super Saturday (and have I mentioned I've never actually been to a super saturday myself?) So seriously, can you teach me? ok, bye.
Laura,.. are they still using dried flowers? ;) JAY KAY!? But seriously,.. thanks Amanda's ward for letting me crash Super Saturday! BooYeah!!! I can't wait!
SO CUTE!! I love the magnet boards- they look a lot better than I pictured in my head- they're really fancy and cute! And I want to hear how you made the other stuff. I love them all! Way to go!
I would be so bad at that calling.
But I LOVE it all and want someone to make it FOR me. :)
I also kind of want to be in your ward. Can we arrange this please?
HOLLAH!!!!!
Way cute stuff! I'd love some online pointers after your Super Saturday! (You know, what stuff to buy at the store!)
Those are soooo cute!! I wish our relief society did way cute stuff like that!! Did you find those online?
I wish I could be there! Is there any way you could order some of the stuff for me and I'll pay/pick it up when I get back? That would be awesome. I think that all of the stuff is SO stinkin' cute! I hope you all have fun!
it must be good stuff to get me to attend a church function! ha. I'm excited to go to this and hang out with the ladies for once. Not that I dont' LOVE the YW, but it would be nice to get to know some other folks too!
I LOVE Super Saturday! I'm so sad that I have to miss ours this year. All of your stuff looks so fun! Thank goodness the fabric scrap wreaths and anything made from milk cartons are no longer super on Saturday!
Post a Comment