Riding the "train" (bench) out side the classroom with his friend and neighbor, Breanne. It's fun to already have a friend in his class!Dave loves soccer. So when Spencer was born, Dave bought some kid size soccer cleats in the smallest size he could find. I knew it would be years before Spencer could wear them...but the time has finally come that Spencer can wear them! (They're a little big, but that's alright). He loves them, and wants to wear them everywhere. We gotta get this kid on a little soccer team!


The last Spencer story of the day is about drums. For the last several months Spencer has had a facination with and a love for drums. I think the Imagination Movers and the Doodlebops have something to do with it. (If you don't know who I am talking about, refer to Playhouse Disney.) He recently has created his own drum set, which he plays with much vigor and gusto while he watches the aforementioned groups on TV. He even told me he wants to be a drummer when he grows up. He better not start practicing with real drums until he is 18 and moves out of the house.
Yes, those are canned goods, plus a mayonaise jar, a jar of peaches, a jar of peanut butter, a pumpkin bucket upside down, another upside down bucket, and finally an actual drum we got in India. He adds to this set pretty much everyday.


3 comments:
I am so glad that Spencer likes school! Sorry I didn't get back to you about the soccer team. When I signed Nathan up it was at the beginning of June or July so that he could play in Sept, and they fill up fast. It's through the Provo Rec center so you can keep that in mind for next year.
I love Spencers drum set, so cool!
Tat preschool sounds SO fun! I want to put Gwenn in something like that ... maybe next year :) and of course spence loves his cleats -- can't wait to see him in soccer pictures!!!!
"Not listening and not sitting down" HAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment