
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire.
No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when someone kills someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay somone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." (Jack Handey)
"You know what would be the most terrifying thing that could ever happen to a flea? Getting caught inside a watch somehow. You don't even care, do you." (Jack Handey)
"Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff." (Jack Handey) (Did I do that one already? Oh well...)
"If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends annd then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you."

2 comments:
man I hate it when that happens!! Your just sleeping in your regular log and then wham your in another town...my advice just always bring your handy log axe scissors to cut yourself out and a little money to get back home of course, to your local variety logs :> Hey manders! I love these...I miss hearing your laughs though after you read them.... we need to hang out! Call me. :)
Oh, my, this brings back memories from AP US History. Do you remember when I'd share all the deep thoughts from my daily calendar with you guys? I think we were pretty hard up for entertainment in that class.
Post a Comment