Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008

So much anticipation and now Christmas 2008 is over - and has been for over a week - I can't believe it! I can't believe it's 2009 either - but that's another whole story =).

This year we spent 4 days at a cabin in Heber with the Batemans. It was marvelous! (Saying it was a cabin is a bit decieving, it was not rustic at all, it was a huge beautiful house...but we were up in the mountains with a TON of snow in a cabin like setting.) We had lots of good food, good fun, and great company. Spencer was on cloud nine with so many fun cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. He especially had fun ordering uncle Bobby around. There was a huge love sac that Bobby would throw Spencer onto, and so that's what Spencer wanted to do like 80% of the week! Thanks Bob for a nice break!

I am not a good picture taker, and the only pics we got were of Christmas morning. Which is one of the best parts of course, but I wish I would've captured more of the week. Anyway, here they are =).

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Savannah and Audrey got up at like 5:30 am! What patient little sweethearts to wait until close to 8am to wake us up...actually, I'm a dork and can't remember what time we woke up, but I know they waited a LONG time!
Cute Christmas jammies!

A new Mickey Mouse blanket from Grandma and Grandpa Webb - we love it!

We got Dave's dad a "Cowboy Chuck Wagon Cookbook." His name is Chuck and he thinks he's still a cowboy =). He's not a bad cook though!


Our gift to Dave's mom. I was proud of it cause I made it!


Do we look like we just got up, or what? At least we're happy!


Opening his "Spencie Computer" from Santa.

We hope you each had a wonderful holiday as well!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

What posh 'Christmas-goers" you are spending it up in Heber in a huge cabin. I know you think you look like you just woke up, but your hair looks gorgeous! I love it- is the color lightened?

Leslie said...

What a fun Xmas! Up in a cabin, very chic! Happy New Year!

Amanda Nemelka said...

If I could look that good when I wake up, I'd be thrilled. Looks like you had a wonderful time!