I know I just posted some stuff like this...but like I said, I need to write these things down for posterity (or type them, I guess), or I'll just forget them. Plus, I also need to write them down for my mom, who I know gets a kick out of them as much as I do =).
A couple of weeks ago Spencer had just gotten out of bed and we were walking down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was a huge pile of shoes and clothes I was too lazy to bring upstairs the night before.
Spencer: "Oh! Ohhh no! Uh-oh..."
Me: "What? What?!"
Spencer: "You made a BIG mess!"
The other night we were looking through a book of animals, and repeating what each animal says. ie - cow says moo, etc.
Spencer: "A cockatoo says, 'Hi Spencer!"
Just yesterday...
Me: "What would you like for breakfast?"
Spencer: "Choo-choo Soul" (that's a music group on Playhouse Disney)
Me: "Ok, here is your choo-choo soul..." (as I grab a box of cereal)
Spencer: "Raisin bran?! That's not choo-choo soul, that's raisin bran, mom!"
A few weeks ago, there were a number of days in a row that the first thing Spencer would say when he woke up was, "Please can we go to dinosaur 'seum today? Please mommy, please?" What a little sweetie. But no, we did not go all of those days...I don't think we went any of those days. Sorry Spence!
Athen 10th Birthday
8 years ago

3 comments:
You're right, I probably enjoy them as much as you do! Just keep them coming!
I love the things kids say. I need to be better about typing them too. :) Your little man is too cute.
I like what the cockatoo says.
Raisin Bran?!?
What a cute kid. :)
Post a Comment