That plate is soooooo cute! How come I am the only Webb child that didn't get the artsy gene? This sucks. and that swing set looks so fun, we need to live next door to you guys :)
That's way, way cute!! Is that your handwriting or did you trace or have something else help you with the letters? It's so cute, and a good idea. How fun.
Dave and I have now been married for 9 years. We are the proud parents of Spencer, our delightful and entertaining 4 year old. We live in Provo where Dave keeps busy running his 2 businesses; where Amanda keeps busy running after Spencer; and Spencer keeps busy just running! We are fans BYU football and American Idol. We love eating out (and it shows!),and we love kiddie cones from McDonald's. Basically we enjoy each other and enjoy life, and that's a good thing!
7 comments:
That plate is soooooo cute! How come I am the only Webb child that didn't get the artsy gene? This sucks. and that swing set looks so fun, we need to live next door to you guys :)
That's way, way cute!! Is that your handwriting or did you trace or have something else help you with the letters? It's so cute, and a good idea. How fun.
i loooove your new family picture. you look SO pretty.
Is this a picture before the plate broke?! LOL :) Cute video and I love your new family picture.
p.s. I love your family picture. That is so cute. (I just realized Laura put the same comment. :))
You both did excellent on your projects! Your family pictures is so good!
I mean your family picture is so good. (I do know English). :o)
Post a Comment