Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bateman Family Reunion

Back in August we had a big Bateman Family reunion. We were all together for a weekend of food, laughs, a talent show, and of course - pictures! Shout out to Mandy who put it all together- it was awesome, and you rock!

The whole Bateman Clan! (minus one brother - we missed you Tom and Erin!)

Annual slumber party with the Gerber boys at our house. Uncle Dave's plan for this night was getting masks at Wal-Mart and then lurking around BYU "scaring" innocent EFY-ers. Crazies.

We had a talent show, where much talent was witnessed and fun was had by all. These cute nieces here are performing a song and dance.

Dave's talent was an impromptu interpretive dance...called "metamorphasis." It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I think we all had tears in our eyes from lauging so hard. I wish I had it on video to post...

All the grandkids with Papa Chuck, Gramma Patti, and Great Grandma Kay. So cute, and color coordinated! (By the way, Patti made all of the little girls' dresses - WOW!)

2 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

Wow what fun weekend! just seeing merely a picture of dave's interpretive dance was enough to get me laughing...I can only imagine how hilarious it was. Did Spencer dance for his talent? Maybe they should've done a duet dance.

Mary Ann said...

First, before I forget- Patti made all those dresses? How cool (and cute)! And- Mandy put it together? Way to go. And- I love that Dave took his nephews to BYU to scare people, that's so funny picturing kids going around to scare college students. And- Dave is such a crazy man- I love that he made up an interpretive dance for the reunion. :) Love ya- it looks like it was fun!