I love fall, and 10 years ago I never thought I would say this, but...I also love football. Well, not just any football, only BYU football. And it certainly helps that they rock lately. Dave explained the game to me while we were dating, and once I understood what was going on (or the gist, at least) I really started enjoying the games. So basically since we've known eachother, we watch, or attend, every game. Spencer is getting in on the action too - he loves to cheer and clap and dance (of course dance!) at the games, and "gooooo cougars!" was one of his first phrases. I smell a family tradition in the making! Here are some pics of BYU football and the Batemans from over the years.
By the way, Dave and I were pretty stoked to learn today that BYU is ranked #8 right now.
Athen 10th Birthday
8 years ago







8 comments:
Cute pictures. Go Cougs!
I love that last picture of Dave and Spence!! It's weird to see pictures of Dave with glasses,.. not to mention, they were a little old school!! We love BYU football too!!! GOOOOOO Cougars!
We are so all over the Cougs this year (as we are every year). We were stoked to be at the UCLA game (please forgive us for not being able to see the Batemans while in town). Are you guys feeling the Fiesta Bowl like we are?
I LOVE COUGAR FOOTBALL TOO!!!
So jealous about the box seats at the UCLA game! We too go to, or watch every game! Love the fun pics! Did you know that Tim's great uncle wrote the cougar fight song? How 'bout them apples??
Yeah- I can't believe they're number 8! I love your picture and your Hallloweeny background. I LOVE fall too!
we'd love to come watch a game. Just give us a call!
Yay for BYU! So fantastic! And I love love love your picture on the top of your blog! What a fun family!
That is the cutest picture! Wow, I wonder if we were the curse to the Cougars cuz when we left, they started winning. If I knew it would be that easy...
Post a Comment