Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quirk-tacular!

Laura tagged me!!
Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know.

Amanda's Quirks

#1. I have a foot aversion. I do not like feet. If a pair of feet have socks on, that's better, but still - no touchy. This rule applies to all feet, except Spencer's. Although, I'm sure that will change one of these days.

#2. I do not like awkward silences on the phone, I'm not fond of them in person either, but it is magnified on the phone. To compensate for this, I feel like I have to dominate the phone converstaion to ensure there are no akward silences, which often makes it more akward because then I don't let the person I am speaking to get a word in. This mostly happens to people I don't know very well, and I usually end up feeling like an idiot afterwards

#3. Sometimes I get silly when it's late and I'm tired - you know, laughy and giggly - that's fun. But more often I turn into what Dave affectionately refers to as "The Witchgoblin." I get in a sersiously bad mood, and am mean and snippy. It is even worse if I am awakened in the middle of the night, or too early in the morning. I can't help it, I am very protective of my sleep.

#4. I don't know if this is quirky...it's more like a guilty pleasure confession...I really like that reality show on MTV called "The Hills." I know, it's ridiculous, and far from reality, but I like it and watch it every week. Hee Hee!

#5. No matter how early I get up, I am always at least 5 minutes late to church. I have a hard time being punctual in general...but always church. Kinda sad.

#6. I HATE cleaning the bathtub, but really don't mind cleaning the toilet. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I will TAG Lisa A, Charlynne E, Stacy H, Lucia R, Delayne S, and Wendy K. You gals are "IT!"

3 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

Yay! You so silly Amanda--I used to share the foot aversion, but now I am ok with them. But of course my babies' feet are my favorite!!!!!!

Carlson Clan said...

So that's where Laura got it!! I always wondered!

Mason & Laura said...

as much as I love all of your quirks, I am really wanting to see pictures of your trip to disneyland!!!!! i realize you are probably busy, but you gotta get back into this blogging stuff (& stuff)!!