Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag - O - Rama!!

Ok, so I have been tagged two more times, which means more information about ME! I know what your thinking..."what did I do to deserve this?" I guess you were really good in your former life - way to go. Hee hee. Seriously, I hope this doesn't bore you to death, but I like reading other people's tags, so I'm just going to go on thinking that everyone else feels the same way =).

P.S. There are a lot of tags going around lately, so if I tag you, sorry, you still have to do it! Ha ha, just kidding...but seriously, you should.



TAG #1

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others. (This was kinda hard for me...I'm not very good at being brief.) Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Where is your significant other? Couch

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? Example

5. Your father? Charity

6. Your favorite thing? family

7. Your dream last night? forgotten

8. Your dream/goal? progress

9. The room you're in? Office

10. Your hobby? lacking

11. Your fear? Heights

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Farmer

15. One of your wish-list items? playroom

16. Where you grew up? Paradise

17. The last thing you did? Correspondence

18. What are you wearing? Blue

19. Your TV? tivo

20. Your pet? prohibited

21. Your computer? nerdy

22. Your mood? Contented

23. Missing someone? sisters

24. Your car? awesome

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? surgery

28. Love someone? Obviously

29. Your favorite color? autumn

30. When is the last time you laughed? dinner

31. Last time you cried? exhaustion

I now proclaim the following people tagged: Laura H, Amanda R, Jessie K, Teresa M, Kara M, Stacy H, Paige H

Hey, this is Fun!

TAG #2

This one is called 6 on 6's (or something like that)...

6 TV shows I like to watch:

1. Friends
2. American Idol
3. John and Kate plus 8
4. The Hills
5. Anything with Dancing
6. Oprah

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. PF Chang’s
2. Good Wood
3. Los Hermanos
4. Zupas
5. Kneaders
6. Tepanyaki

6 things that happened today:

1. I talked to my mom on the phone
2. I bought Spencer all of the necessary potty training supplies
3. I went to the park with Spencer
4. I gave a friend a birthday present
5. Dave voted
6. The fall weather was perfect

6 things I am looking forward to:

1. Family coming at Thanksgiving
2. Trick or Treating
3. BYU vs. Utah game
4. Spencer being potty trained
5. Kickboxing tomorrow morning (more than that, fitting into a smaller pants size!)
6. Christmas shopping!

6 things on my wish list:

1. A daughter
2. A house with a playroom and a guest room
3. A new awesome vacuum (cause ours went kaput last night)
4. That someday Dave will be on a more normal schedule =)
5. To lose 15 lbs
6. A presidential candidate I can be excited about and have faith in

6 people I Tag:

1. Stephanie S
2. Amanda N
3. Leslie S
4. Sheryle C
5. Laura H
6. Amanda R

Done. Whew!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Aww, I forgot about Los Hermanos and Kneaders. Yum.
(P.S. I like reading these, so there's at least one person.)