Just had to continue to document my growth here =). Still feeling great! Eating lots of chocolate =). And, this little girl is moving around like crazy, and I love it!
What I don't love, are these pictures. Meh, that's what you get with an iphone and a distracted husband.
A distracted husband,....? Gasp,... Not Dave!!! ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute little belly,.. and I can't wait to meet the girl version of Spencer!! YEA!!!
You look great...and we miss you already! Isn't sitting up front at games for free the BEST! It's true though...I kind of don't even want to bother if it's crappy seats. Keep us posted!
Dave and I have now been married for 9 years. We are the proud parents of Spencer, our delightful and entertaining 4 year old. We live in Provo where Dave keeps busy running his 2 businesses; where Amanda keeps busy running after Spencer; and Spencer keeps busy just running! We are fans BYU football and American Idol. We love eating out (and it shows!),and we love kiddie cones from McDonald's. Basically we enjoy each other and enjoy life, and that's a good thing!
4 comments:
A distracted husband,....? Gasp,... Not Dave!!! ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute little belly,.. and I can't wait to meet the girl version of Spencer!! YEA!!!
Yea! You look so cute! And it's so fun to hear that she's moving around all over. What a cutie. :)
You look great...and we miss you already! Isn't sitting up front at games for free the BEST! It's true though...I kind of don't even want to bother if it's crappy seats. Keep us posted!
yay! i'm so excited for you! you look fabulous :)
it was so fun to play last week! we'll have to get together again soon. how about next week?
Post a Comment