Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fab Fall 2010

I have lots to post about - new house, Christmas, trip to the East Coast...remember how we left our camera there? That was sad. Anyway, these will all come in due time. But for now, I do have some pics from some fun stuff we did this fall...



Back in October Dave and I got to sit in the 2nd row at a Jazz game!! (Dave has connections...these tickets were free!) We also got a really nice dinner on the top floor of the Energy Solutions Arena. We are so fancy. It was SO fun, but it may have completely ruined sitting anywhere else in the stadium now.


The players are huge, and you could almost smell the sweat! (gross) We sat next to a couple of hecklers, who were actually hilarious and not mean, and it was funny to see the players reactions, and try to ignore those guys.

"What? How'd I get here in the 2nd row?!"


"Yes. I am man, and I am awesome, because I sit in the 2nd row."


Spence and I went to the Zoo, and made friends with a Gorilla. Through glass.



I got to go to Portland (by myself!), and spend a weekend with my mom and sisters, and attend Time Out For Women!! (It's like a little spiritual conference for women.) It was SO fun and wonderful, and look at the cute bags they gave us! We gotta do that more often.




Lastly, guess who came to rock Provo? The Beach Boys!!! Well, mostly...there are still 2 originial members in the group. I like the Beach Boys, but wasnt' sure what to expect...but they were awesome! And Dave and I had a blast =). We sat pretty close to the Governor of Utah, and also the President of BYU, and it was funny and cool to see them "rock out," in their own subtle ways =).

A little Beach Boys for your enjoyment...


5 comments:

Kara said...

What a busy Fall you had! I wish I could have seen your East Coast pics, but I'm glad we got to see you guys!
Also, I don't get why it looks so somber at the Beach Boys concert. Why was everyone just sitting there?
Looked fun, nevertheless:)

Kricket said...

I was at Time Out too. I wish I would have known we could have hugged or something. :-)

Anonymous said...

So I blog stalked you...sorry. But I would love to keep in touch still!:) Let me know if you want an invite to my blog:) rachellelaree@msn.com
Rachelle Olmos

DC Diva said...

You guys are so fun. Love Dave's glasses!

Jill And Thain said...

Sounds like a fun fall for sure. Those seats do seem quite the treat. It's probably not everyday you get a chance to see a professional team so close! :). I'd love to see pics of your new digs too! :).