I'm 19 weeks along. Here is my baby bump, and as you can see,
I'm proud of it =).

I have been feeling great. Sleeping well. Buying maternity clothes =). We go in for the big ultrasound next week! Woo-hoo! I am also just starting progesterone injections, as per Dr.'s advice, as they are supposed to help prevent pre-term delivery. I really want this one to stay in until like 38 weeks! But the needle is huge, and the syrum (or what have you) is super thick...so it hurts like the dickens! Oh well, it's worth it.
Also, I have lots of other posts to complete. We've had a fun Fall, and just got back from an awesome trip to the east coast. But I am fairly certain we didn't make it home with our camera =(...so yeah, I'll get to those posts sometime...

11 comments:
Yay, you look so cute! I can't wait to find out what you're having... I vote girl. But maybe I'm a little biased... :)
Oh no! I hope you guys find your camera! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!
Wahoo! You look wonderful. :) So happy!
so exciting!! you look super cute!! I can't wait to know what you are having!! I vote for girl too!! I love my little boy, but I think that every woman has to have a little girl at some point right?! Too many cute things for little girls!! =)
Your progesterone shots hurt? Mine don't hurt at all. I get them in my hip and if I take the weight off that leg I don't really feel much.
Ohhh you look so cute! And ew, I dont like the sound of that progesterone. You are a soldier (in the words of Mason)! Glad you're doing so well! (and i love your background)
I love the baby bump! Wear it proudly! I will be watching to see what you find out at your ultrasound!
You look gorgeous, girlfriend! Love the bump. Live it up before you feel as big as a house in a few months:)
Awe cute!! You certainly deserve all these milestones in pregnancy and I'm sure appreciate them more then most you are a trooper!! :). Im glad you guys had such a good time on the east coast too!! We need to get together!
Lookin' cute, Amanda. Can't wait to hear what you're having and all about your trip back east!
Hooray! You look so cute! I can't believe 19 weeks! I knew you were around there, but somehow seeing it in type makes it seem even cooler. :) I can't wait for the ultrasound! And those shots sound scary, but way to go. I hope you're feeling great! I love you!
Post a Comment