Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

We saw Santa at the mall last night. Spencer also sat on Santa's lap at the ward Christmas party last week...and unfortunately, after seeing Santa at the mall he said "there are different Santas." Oops! Luckily, it didn't go further than that =).

Telling Santa he would like an Iron Man helmet.
Over the weekend we also walked around temple square in Salt Lake City where we enjoyed the beautiful lights and lots of fun nativity scenes from around the world. It was Freezing (yes, with a capital "F") and crowded, but we had a great time.
I know I'm not alone, but I love the Christmas season!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year. We have been enjoying some of the fun things that Christmas time brings, and it is so fun to share it with a child...particularly my child =).
I hope your December is proving to be wonderful and magical as well!

2 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

Cute picture! Gwenn took one look at the santa we saw at the mall and said "That's not the real Santa" and to her credit, he really was a poor santa. No hat, and no red coat. (and his hair was weird.) am i still talking?

ok, anyway! Oh how i wish we could see the lights on Temple Square! Merry Christmastime!!

Amanda Nemelka said...

Cute Picture! I also did take some pictures of Spencer on Santa's lap at the ward party if you want me to email it to you?? I also LOVE Spencer's school picture. So cute. I know you've probably heard this all day, but we really, really are going to miss you guys. :( BUT, we are excited too. I know you've been waiting for a while....Let me know if you need help with Spencer while you pack up. I know trying to do that kind of stuff with kids is a nightmare...