Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This 68 year old can ROCK!





I am totally serious. Sir Paul McCartney (he was knighted, you know), is AWESOME! He came to perform in Utah, for the first time, this summer, and I HAD to go, and I HAD to drag Dave with me! We had such a blast! Dave wasn't so sure at first...for the first 45 min, he was playing "angry birds" on his phone (rude. I hope Sir Paul didn't see). But by the end he was dancing and singing like the rest of the drunk people there! We had such a fun night, and it was SO cool to hear a real Beatle play lots of Beatles songs. Actually, this was my 2nd time seeing a real Beatle. I saw Ringo in concert back in college. He didn't play at a stadium though...he played at Weber State. Oh well.




I have known for a long time that I am a huge Beatles fan, but now I know that I am a huge Paul McCartney fan as well.





At the beginning of the concert, sitting mildly in our not very good seats.




Toward the end of the show...when the mania had taken over. Paul puts on a great show.

3 comments:

DC Diva said...

Jealous.

Sarah And John said...

I freaking LOVE daves costume. Haha. Its awesome!

Mary Ann said...

SO fun! I'm so jealous!