Sunday, October 17, 2010

Elder Webb

My little brother, the youngest in our family, the only boy, and the first to go on a mission (wow, that was quite the introduction!), got his mission call last week! Elder Kyle Webb will be serving in the San Antionio, Texas mission - Spanish speaking!! He reports to the Missionary Training Center on February 9th. We are all just so excited and proud. I can't believe this time in his life is actually here.

I was thinking about it this week, and realized what this actually means...I will not see him for 2 whole years! I mean, I knew that, but it finally hit me, and I just started crying. Spencer will be so big by the time he gets home! And Spencer, and all the nieces and nephews, are just going to miss him so much too! Part of the reason I got emotional was also that I'm just so proud of him. So pleased that he is excited about this, has been preparing for it, and I know that he will learn and grow so much and be such a great missionary. I know that through him, many lives will be blessed. He is looking forward to these 2 years being the best of his life, and because of that, I'm certain they will be.


Congratulations Kyle!
(You KNOW you're gonna hit the jackpot with all the letters and packages from DearElder.com!)