My baby is 5 years old. Here is a look at his first 6 birthdays (I'm counting the day he was born here =) ). Have I ever mentioned how much we love this kid? Cause man, we do!

Newborn premie Spencer. Seriously cute, even with a feeding tube!

One of his 1st birthday celebrations (I think we had 3?!), up at the ranch in Montana with Great Grandma Kay and Papa Chuck.
2 Years old.
3 Years old at Chuck E. Cheese
4 Years old
5 Years old at our first "friend" party. We invited a slew of Spencer's (and me and Dave's) friends, and partied it up at a Jumpin' Jacks. A place with a bunch of fun bounce houses. I think we all had fun, and Spencer had a blast, and certainly felt loved! We have amazing friends! We're pretty lucky.
2 Years old.
4 Years old
5 Years old at our first "friend" party. We invited a slew of Spencer's (and me and Dave's) friends, and partied it up at a Jumpin' Jacks. A place with a bunch of fun bounce houses. I think we all had fun, and Spencer had a blast, and certainly felt loved! We have amazing friends! We're pretty lucky.

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRFDAY!!! I remember 5 years ago,.. it was a scary/happy day! And we are so glad it's all happy now!! Love you Spencie!
Happy birthday Spence. He was a freaking cute newborn. Holy cow. He looks the exact same in the face from newborn to now. Obviously hes getting older.
That picture of Spencer at 5 with that great big grin that scrunched his face, he looks just like Dave. So fun. Happy Birthday Spencer.
Cute cute!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow! Hope he has a great 5th year too:). I have your tooth brush so we have to get together again in October and I'll get it go you or sooner :)
Happy Birthday Spencer! I clearly remember his birth and ALL the excitement/drama surrounding it. :) You look great Amanda!
Post a Comment