Monday, August 3, 2009

ABC's of me

In light of my birthday coming up soon (ahem, wednesday...nudge nudge, hint hint...), I decided to share with you the ABC's of me. This is a tag that I saw on facebook, but was not actually tagged with...so is that a stolen tag? I don't know, just play along =).


A - Age: 30, for another day
B - Bed size: king
C - Chore you hate: Bathtub
D - Dog: no thanks
E - Essential start your day item: toilet paper
F - Favorite color(s): green and pink
G - Gold or Silver: yes please
H - Height: 5' 4"
I - Instruments you play: saxaphone for 1 year in 4th grade, piano lessons for 6 or 7 years...but do I actually play them? no, not really
J - Job title: Wife and mother
K - Kids: Spencer
L - Living arrangements: Cute house near the state liquor store
M - Mom's name: Kay
N - Nicknames: honey, mommy, mands, manders, daughter #1 (cause I'm the oldest in my fam)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes
P - Pet Peeve: ingratitude, foul language, when people don't wash their hands after using the restroom
Q - Quote from a movie: "You are everything I never knew I always wanted..." Fools Rush In, "You not cool unless you pee yo pants!" Billy Madison. So many more I can't even think of right now.
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 4 - 3 sisters, 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: 7:30am-8:30am
U - Underwear: clean ones everyday
V - Vegetable you dislike: squash
W - Workout style: eliptical machine, aerobics
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, arm, ankle
Y - Yesterday's best moment: spencer telling me my eyes are "green and brown...like a flower!"
Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants and polar bears

I will now tag everyone with a summer birthday - that's May - August. Ok, get going!

3 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

Well, Happy Birthday in advance!!! I hope it's great. You're awesome and eventually, we will get together. Chance is 100% with the pee issue, so we're safe to go in public. #2 is still a little iffy, but I'm sure you can relate. :) Have fun tomorrow!

Amanda said...

If peeing your pants is cool,.. consider me Miles Davis,.. no,...really!! We all know im the coolest!!!

Mason & Laura said...

I love how your petpeeves have absolutely nothing to do with each other. hahaha