Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Concerts

I'm feelin' pretty cool these days because I have been to 2 concerts just in the last month! And both with my pretty cool sistah, Alaina (who's up at BYU-Idaho right now). We went and saw No Doubt and Paramore at the end of May - who totally rocked our socks off! (should saying "rocked our socks off" negate the feelings of coolness I was having?) And then just a couple of weeks ago we saw Kelly Clarkson - who's awesomeness totally blew my mind! I love going to concerts where I can sing along to most, if not all of the songs, which was the case in both situations. But the best part of it all was hanging out with my little sis...awww...=).


Sistah, Sistah! The concert go-ers in action.
I seriously love No Doubt, and Paramore was awesome too...if you don't know Paramore you should check them out yo.

Ok, so Kelly sounded AMAZING! Better than on the radio, if that's even possible.


My super cool sister-in-law, Amanda, and Chloe (her fetus), came to see Kelly with us. So much fun!

There was a double rainbow at the Kelly concert.

2 of Alaina's roommates also came with us - I love a girls night!!


Spence LOVES his Aunt Alaina, and her duck lips...or whatever they're doing in this pic.

4 comments:

Melody said...

I'm not sure about the "rock our socks off" comment--that definitely may have negated any coolness points you achieved. But I love you anyway. Except for being a little jealous of the concerts you've been to...

Mary Ann said...

I didn't know you saw Kelly Clarkson too- I'm so jealous! I'd love to see her. And that's way fun you got to go with Alaina to both. See you tomorrow- woohoo!

linds&lance said...

Amanada I love your fun blog! I have just started this blogging thing and it is so much fun to catch up with everyone! Your family is so cute little spencer is too cute!

Jill And Thain said...

Well I'm glad your feeling cool cause your not cool unless you take your cool friend Jill to all these concerts too! J/k of course you Coo... ;). Sounds awesome I'm glad you had a good time and some good sister time too! Can't wait to see you next. love ya!