Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tulip Festival

At the beginning of the month Spence and I took a fun little trip to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with two of our FAVORITE people - Aunt Mandy and Bailey! It was SO beautiful, and lots of fun, and the kids did really well leaving the flowers alone. Tulips are my very favorite flower =).

Pictures, of course...


Kissing cousins! The cutest little kissing cousins I ever did see. They are such good friends, and I love it!



My cute little tulip. Cheesey forced smile =).


He looks so old in this picture!


Miss Bailey and Aunt Mandy...how cute are they?!

The gardens at Thanksgiving point are just so beautiful. I heard they even have the biggest man-made waterfall in North America, or something. Pretty cool.




4 comments:

DC Diva said...

Love T-Point and love that kissing picture! Ahh!

Melanie Ann Millett said...

WOW you should somehow make that picture famous. They must watch people do that. It looks way too neat and mature for such little kids.

I went to the MT Timp temple last week and they have many many beautiful tulips outside, and I thought of telling you!

Mary Ann said...

Those are all such cute pictures! Spence DOES look so old in those pictures. I was going to say that even before I read that caption. He almost looks like a little grade-schooler in those pictures. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! I love the gardens there. I think my favorite section is the secret garden. The tunnel of vines is so mystical and magical and then suddenly your inside those secret walls. It's like stepping into the book.