- Mother's day weekend extravaganza (that was just this last weekend...more about that to come later...)
- Enrichment (that I'm in charge of)
- Dave is putting together a little reunion for anyone in Utah from Billings MT (where he went to high school his senior year)
- I'm throwing one of my best friend's a baby shower
- Dave's 31st birthday
- My sister Mary and her 2 kids are coming to stay with us for a few days on their way to move from Iowa to Portland (woo-hoo!!!)
- My sister-in-law Deb is coming out from New York
- I'm going to a No Doubt concert with my sister, Alaina (there's lots of sisters involved this month...how lucky am I?)
- We are taking a little family trip to San Deigo as Dave is running in a marathon there. We are very excited for Sea World and the beach...especially Spencer!
My life is usually much less exciting! I'm going to be exhausted - but happy =).

4 comments:
"Exhausting, but happy." Best way to live.
So many fun things going on! Best ever...No Doubt concert! How lucky are you? Did you feel inspired by Idol last week?
Have fun this month:)
Yeah, wow, that is a lot of things. At least they're all fun things. When are you going to the concert with Alaina? That sounds fun. :)
Awesome! I love weeks were there's a million things going on. I also love weeks, like this one is for me, where there isn't much going on. I guess you could say, I love weeks! LOL
Post a Comment