Sunday, February 8, 2009

W-Day

Monday, January 26, 2009 is a day that will now live in infamy as "W-day" in the life of Amanda Bateman. It is the day I found the first white hair on my head. That's right - not even gray, but white. I was hoping it was just a renegade blonde hair, so I pulled it out (to get a closer look of course), and Dave and I both agreed...it was white. Someone get the walker and the hearing aid ready! Hee hee...=)

6 comments:

Lucia said...

Hehe! You're the kind of friend I'd like to grow old with! I'm glad your getting an early start, just in case I'm not here to witness it later.
Sorry you were sick yesterday!

Amanda said...

Im not laughing!! Maybe the rest of you just is needing to be more twinner to me,.. and it really is blonde hair!!! I still think of my self as a teenager, so thinking of my hair turning grey is supa weird! But I love you! Grey(White) or not,.. your the best!

Jessie said...

Your first one? Seriously? I'm pretty sure I've had a couple already. Though they were only gray, not white. And Cory has a bunch, too. When did we get so old?

Jill And Thain said...

See I knew getting you over the hill things was appropriate on your 30th b.day!! J/K of course :).

Mason & Laura said...

nice :) better get the walker, hearing aid, AND hair color ready!!!

Kara said...

Oh dear, my friend. Thank heavens for hair color! Imagine living 100 years ago. It would surely be a slow, tortured death.

You're still beautiful, no matter what your hair color is (well, maybe not green).