Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I can't believe I forgot this one...!


"Wild Hearts Can't be Broken" - I LOVE this movie, I am ashamed I forgot to put in on my previous list. This has got to be one of my all time favorites, it is based on a TRUE story (love those true stories), and I always think of one of my best friends, Jill, when I think of this movie - such good times =). Plus, the guy in it is also Jake Ryan from "16 Candles"...soooo hot! If you have not seen this movie, I am telling you - you should! You will thank me.

4 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

I actually haven't seen most of those! My favs were Teenwolf and Back to the Future growing up!

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda! It's Chloe, sorry to stalk you!lol I saw you on Laura's blog. I love wild hearts can't be broken as well! That was a must watch when Sarah and I were growing up! Such a goodie! Also if you like this movie you will love Man in the Moon. So good! I am glad Sarah and I aren't the only ones who love Wild hearts! Your little boy is too cute bytheway! :) They grow up too fast! :(

Melanie Ann Millett said...

Have you noticed he's also on Mermaids?

Mason & Laura said...

LOVE, love, love this movie!!! We don't own it--looks like I need to hunt it down and add it to the collection :)