We had a GREAT Thanksgiving! Almost all of my side of the family came to Utah (we missed you Mary, Ben, and Sam!), and we had the big turkey dinner at my house. I had never hosted Thankgiving before this, nor had I ever cooked a turkey, so thankfully my mom was there to make sure it all turned out alright...and it did. I got to meet my newest neice, Spencer got to play with some cousins (play, torment...whatever), and we all ate a whole lotta food. We had a fun filled week of activities from seeing Santa at the mall, to Thankgiving Point, to Temple Square, to Madagascar 2 (hilarious movie, by the way). Anyway, it was so much fun, and even though we were very cozy in our little house, it was so great to be together.

The Haycocks...do families get any cuter??

Thanksgiving point farm. 2 and 3 year olds LOVE farm animals! Ahh, to be so easily amused..

Spencey and Gwennie. So Laura and I were hoping they'd get along famously, but it may have been a little less than that. They mostly liked eachother, but I think Spencer enjoyed irritating her more than playing with her. He liked to get in her face and ask silly questions..."Do you like tigers? Do you like taco soup? Do you like dinosaurs???" To which she responded by running away to her dad for protection. Yes, Spencer and Dave have more in common than their looks!

Both Spence and Gwen rode the ponies like 5 times. To say they loved it would be an understatement! Kyle is walking along side Spence in this one, and he said that Spencer just giggled the whole ride!

All the grandkids LOVE their Uncle Kyle and Aunt Alaina - even in jail!

You not cool unless you in jail!

Dinosaur museum + wet sand = new favorite place

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Still can't believe that you and your sisters have kids. hehe I feel old. We are going to be up in SLC, Provo area Dec 18th ish. Maybe we will run into you. hehe If that is where you live. ;)
So fun! I wish I was there!
So fun to see your family pics! You, your mom & Laura are as beautiful as ever & I don't even recognize Alaina or Kyle! It could be that I haven't seen them in about 12 years!!! Wow, feelin' old.
Dave loves farm animals too! At least that's what the notes said he delivered to the seminary class!
Post a Comment