Spencer says lots of cute and funny things, and for some reason I just think I'll always remember them. But let's be real here, I won't. So I had better write them down! Here are excerpts from a few cute conversations we had last week...
Me: Are you cute like mommy, or cute like daddy?
Spencer: I'm just cute like Spencer!
Me: Let me fix your chair, it's all skiddlywampus. Can you say skiddlywampus?
Spencer: skiddlywampus. (he said it so well, I was amazed)
(A few moments later...)
Spencer: Look! A skiddlywampus!
Dave: What's your favorite animal?
Spencer: A cow.
Dave: What's your second favorite animal?
Spencer: Hmm...a happy horse.

6 comments:
he is such a cutie!!
how appropriate to have a picture of him with an orange in his hand. he's an orange monster! (and "a happy horse"?!? HAHAHA!)
Ha ha too cute!
A happy horse- that's so funny. :) I love that picture of him too. :)
I can't wait for Makenna to start talking. I bet you're laughing all the time!
I miss you, Amanda. But just because we aren't nearby doesn't mean I can't learn from you! I'm tagging you on my blog. Tell me how you manage to be so fabulous.
Post a Comment