Thursday, December 18, 2008

Proud Moments

Spencer has recently learned how to use my laptop. His activity of choice now is to surf the Playhouse Disney website, playing games, etc. It's pretty darn cute, and of course he is a genious. This is by far one of Dave's proudest moments.


















I am seriously raising a little Dave here...could these two BE any more alike?!



Another proud moment for me...I made ginger cookies (soft, not snappy) last week for the first time, and they turned out really good! I even came up with the idea to roll them in red and green sugar...I know that may seem inconsequential, but I was proud of myself (and it was festive)!

Trying his best to just look and not touch (he'd already had 2!)




3 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

I love the Chandler Bing phrase-ology ... and I definitely love that Dave and Spencer are so much alike! woo-hoo on the festive cookies, can I have some?!?

Robbins Family said...

Those pictures of Spencer are so cute. :) The cookies look good too, that would be fun to try that recipe.

Plainbellied said...

How cute are the Bateman's? Totally Cute!!!