Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Halloween 2010 was a big success! Spencer got to go trick or treating 3 times! Once at Dave's office, once at the ward "trunk or treat," and once the old fashioned way - door to door. We have eaten WAY too much candy (my tongue is raw from too many sweets), and Dave even decided to make cookies last night because I guess we weren't fattening up quick enough =). We gotta stay warm for the winter, after all.


Iron Man!


I love this pose. He has actually been wearing this almost every day since the costume came in the mail 2 months ago. We sure have gotten our money's worth out of this one!

Dave went to work in Spencer's Viking gear. The helmet was way too small...so he just balanced it on top of his head all day.


There was a pumpkin carving contest at Dave's work. A couple of people carved Dave's face into pumpkins...this one was pretty awesome. I think our bro-in-law Peter did this one...very impressive!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I love Spencer's pose too- how cute! And that pumpkin carving of Dave's face is pretty impressive. How cool. :) Also I saw your family pictures on facebook and I love them! You all look great and I love the colors and the quality of the pictures. :) Love ya! and see you soon!!