One of my favorite scriptures: 2 Nephi 25:26, "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

I wanted to make sure it was clear that I understand the true meaning of Easter before I got into the "fluff" part of Easter =).
Here is Spencer thoroughly enjoying his Easter basket full of goodies!


We had a nice day yesterday - full of candy, food, and family. And we were blessed to hear from the leaders of our church during General Conference. Spencer spent the better part of the day organizing and sorting his candy in his Easter eggs, over and over. Oh, don't worry, he ate a lot of it too. He also blew a lot of bubbles, and asked every 3 minutes if he could open his sidewalk chalk. (It snowed like 3 inches yesterday morning, so we didn't have a good opportunity to use the chalk outisde.) Dave's parents, his brother, and a friend from our ward came to our house for dinner. I made most of the meal, and was really pleased with the way it turned out, and I'm excited for the leftovers =).

3 comments:
What a great idea to post your testimony on your blog. Is it okay if I copy you? I love it!
sweet testimony, and fun easter! I like spence's jammies! yay :)
It was sooo fun to see you this weekend :) It went by way too fast so I look forward to the next time we get to see you :) Spence is a cutie, I'm still laughing at how funny those boys were!
Looks like a FUN Easter..I miss getting spoiled like that. =) We are getting old!!! HA HA
Post a Comment