Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Happy Place

Spencer and I went to Disneyland!! Dave decided not to come with us at the last minute...cause he's a party pooper. Oh pooh! We went with my sister Mary and her family, my sister Alaina, and brother Kyle. My mom was also supposed to come, but she got a really bad flu and also couldn't come...so sad =(.

I LOVE Disneyland! It is my happy place, my very favorite vacation destination, and it was SO fun to be there with family, and it was SO fun to watch Spencer and his cousin Sam experience "The Happiest Place on Earth" together. Spencer always tells us that Sam is his best friend...AWWW! We had 2 great days there. It was not too crowded, and the weather was beautiful. We got to ride and see everything we wanted to, the kids were so sweet and well behaved, and we just loved every minute of it! Here are LOTS of pictures!!

The Group


Kyle and Alaina have some sort of obsession with jumping in pictures. Spence wanted to get in on the action...but he doesn't jump as high, so was back on the ground a lot sooner =).




4 out of 5 siblings...Laura, we MISSED you! (Can you tell our dad is a dentist? I think we all have pretty nice teeth =).)

Mary's hubby Ben, and cute little Jane!

Dancin' on Main Street...sorry we don't have your face in this one Ben...but it looks like you sure can cut a rug!

Alaina, a Disneyland expert, was prepared with ponchos so we could ride Splash Mountain at night, and not freeze. There was no line, so we got to ride twice in a row without getting out of the boat! Woot!

I love these 2 crazy kids!

The Cute Cousins

Sweet Jane.

Ok, is this not the cutest pair?

Micky Ears! Expensive...but worth it =).




The Characters







The Rides











Ok, we didn't realize how fast and bumpy this "little kid" ride was gonna be...and we were laughing SO hard the whole time!

The...Crazies?


The End
I have decided that we should be having family reunions at Disneyland AT LEAST once a year! And Dave MUST come. And my mom, and dad, and Laura and her family. And then we'll go once a year with the Batemans too. Ok, it's settled. =)

10 comments:

DC Diva said...

Oooh and maybe once with the Team??! How fun would it be to see all the little Teamsters on those ride in those ears?

I look forward to family Disney days someday. SO fun!

Mason & Laura said...

Yes I am your blog stalker and have been awaiting a new post. LOVE it! I know you guys had so much fun--and Spence & Sam are sure cute besties:) you look very beautimous by the way!! You should've worn your Snow White dress!

Kricket said...

So fun. I can't believe that Dave missed out on the fun.

Amber said...

Looks like you had such a great time. My kids can't wait to go someday.

Lucia said...

And how about an annual bunco trip to disney? I've been waiting to see these disney pics! I don't blame dave for being anti-disneyland after he got SO sick the last time. You'll have to keep trying to show him how AMAZING it really is!

Mary Ann said...

Great pictures! Some of them I hadn't seen yet. It was so much fun, I'm glad we were all able to go together, such fun memories. :)

Melanie Ann Millett said...

So cute Amanda. We might be going this year.

S said...

It looks like you all had so much fun! How about adding the Warrens to the yearly Disneyland trip? :)

Susan Dunlap said...

cute fun pictures!! So glad you had a great trip with family, those things are priceless :)

Susan Dunlap said...

opps umm that's from Jill Dunlap Anderson not my mom Susan...I'm on her computer and I keep forgetting ack. Though I'm sure my Mom sends a big hi too :)