Today as we were eating lunch (grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, and apple slices - all thanks to Dave), Spencer stood up and shared the lunchtime rules with us...
#1. Eat all your food.
#2. See with your eyes.
#3. Share with me (me, being spence).
#4. Listen to me (again, me = spence).
#5. Eat all your food.
Rule #2 was a doozy, but luckily we followed all the rules and no one got in trouble. Whew!
Athen 10th Birthday
8 years ago

5 comments:
That's really cute and funny. :)
Seriously cute! Where does he get all this from? It's great!
What a little angel. I love the things that kids say. It just makes the day so funny. Hope all is well for you all.
Spence is full of all sorts of stuff... He is sure growing up fast.
He is so funny! I liked how he kept asking when our meeting was going to end the other day! haha...
And - do you love American Idol too? Maybe Sean and I could invite ourselves over to watch it sometime because we LOVE that show, but we don't get TV reception.
Post a Comment