I LOVE to laugh. It is really one of my favorite passtimes. So I always knew I wanted to marry someone with a good sense of humor, and I lucked out. To say Dave has a good sense of humor is quite an understatement - he's pretty darn hilarious. Spencer, too, is proving to be pretty darn funny himself!
You gotta check out Dave during one of his finest moments - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60iXYaHcv4k
Recent Spencer Funnies
When we were in MT a few weeks ago, we were driving with Dave's 90 year old grandma in her truck. There was lots of snow and it was pretty bumpy and there were lots of swerves going on. Spence bumped his head on the window, and then said, "Great Grandma Kay, you are making me crazy!!"
There is a show on Nickelodeon called "The Fresh Beat Band," and there's a lot of music and dancing, so Spencer Loves it. There is a song they sing at the end of every episode, and part of the lyrics include, "what a great way to spend some time together." I was singing this one day and Spencer corrected me with, "No mom! It's 'what a great way to SPENCE some time together!'"
He calls the back of his knees his "knee pits."
Just yesterday we had our niece, Bailey, over at our house. Spencer gave Bailey a toy and Bailey said, "Thank you!" Spencer then replied, "You're totally welcome!" And Bailey said, "Yeah, I'm totally welcome!"
(This one isn't recent...) One day, a number of months ago, during one of our potty training attempts (for poo, he's been potty trained for pee for over a year...), I was explaining to him that he cannot get his Thomas the Train underwear wet or dirty, so he cannot pee or poop in them. He thought about that and said, "Can I toot in my underwear?"
Athen 10th Birthday
8 years ago

3 comments:
Beautiful family photo. You all look wonderful and your little guy is getting so big in his big boy underpants.
Glad you found someone with a good sense of humor too! It would be sad if you married someone without much of a sense of humor for sure! :)
You DO have funny boys. @ Spencer: I love knee pits. Makes total sense.
@ Dave: What a FUN boss! Seriously. I want to be your next door neighbor someday. Please? And I kinda want to know what was inside those presents...
Post a Comment