We had ourselves a merry little Christmas. This is the first year since we've been married...since I graduated high school...that we did not travel for Christmas. It was weird...but good. We did, of course, spend lots of time with family though. Dave's parents came down from Logan, and we all hung out (and ate lots of good food) at Dave's sister Amanda's house in Pleasant Grove. Besides Spencer tormenting Bailey nonstop (my mother-in-law has a theory that kids are more rambuctious during the holiday season, and I think she's right), we all had a really nice time and a fun Christmas!

Getting ready to play in the snow. I love that hat.

With cousin Sam, telling Santa that he wants trains and train tracks for Christmas. Oh, and Santa came through!

Merry Christmas!

My sister-in-law got a new Snow White for Christmas!

Dave and I got a new construction worker.
Spence also got a little drum set for Christmas...I'm not regretting it yet...oh, except for this morning when I woke up to drums too early...oh well. He loves it, and we may start a band!
4 comments:
So cute! Fun pictures. I love Spencer in his construction gear. :)
that is awesome ... we just need you up there as the lead singer and it would be a band for sure!
What a little Dave!
So Cute. Glad you had a good Christmas. I really missed seeing you. Hope we can get together in a few weeks maybe though...We'll be in mexico for two weeks tommorow but after I get back I'm giving you a call! :)
Post a Comment