Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Last One...

I am probably the last one to finally be blogging about Thanksgiving...but we had an awesome Thanksgiving with the Webbs! So it is better to blog late, than not at all...right??

The top 10 best things about our Thanksgiving...

10. Great weather! Out of 7 days in Portland, only 1 day was rainy and gray.

9. Cheesecake Factory, and Tillamook Ice Cream.

8. Outlet stores, and a super cute purple scarf...oh and the treats at the Harry and David store.

7. Dave's idea to randomly go see "New Moon" one night at like 10:30pm. And my parents watching all the kids while the rest of us saw and loved "The Blindside." I love Sandra Bullock. But I do love my parents more. =)

6. BYU beat U of U!!!

5. Cute new baby nephew.

4. Lots of adorable cousins for Spencer to play with; and a fun uncle Kyle, and cool aunt Alaina to be entertained by.

3. Um, Thanksgiving dinner, duh! Followed by amazing pecan and apple pie. (I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie...go figure.)

2. Making it to Hyrum's blessing, despite an unpredictable morning.

1. All Webbs ALL together for the first time in 2 years! I love my family =).








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all those cute Webbs!! And tell me that isn't Laura (screaming hot girl)! It doesn't even look like she has had a baby. Love Thanksgiving too! Good food and great family are the bestest ever. :-)

Melanie Ann Millett said...

I LOVE the pic of you and your siblings. You should blow it up and frame it. Seriously. I can't believe they all grew up so fast!

Mason & Laura said...

hey sis--I believe you are the last one. but hey, who's counting? haha, I'm glad to get that pic of all the grandkids ... despite no one is looking at the camera!!

I LOVE your Christmas card, the picture is adorable and the lil' message was cute :) Love ya sis!

Jill And Thain said...

what a good looking family! You all look so good! All great teeth too :)....hmm is your dad a dentist? :)